Skip over navigation
- Information on this web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Descriptions and images should not be used for navigational purposes.
- SailingIssues.com and staff - hereafter referred to as SailingIssues.com - is not liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising from the use or inability to use this site or other damages resulting from use of or reliance on the contents and advices presented on this website & via e-mail, rss feeds, newsletters, pdf downloads, etc.
- The mention of a non-SailingIssues.com product or service or company is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of the pertinent law and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to apply.